Wednesday 17 September 2014

How to Cook Oatmeal in a Rice Cooker (Lunch Box) [如何利用电饭锅烹调燕麦粥(午餐盒)] & 【愛上燕麥片的理由】

How to Cook Oatmeal in a Rice Cooker (Lunch Box) [如何利电饭锅烹调燕麦(午餐盒)] & 【愛上燕麥片的理由

Most people, including myself, will cook oatmeal in a pot and thus have to stir it constantly.  I was asking myself is there any way I can make better use of my times while the oatmeal is being cooked.  I found one.

 

Here is another great invention by the Koreans – “Kessler Multi-Function Electric Lunch Box”.  Using the aluminum pot inside Lunch Box, the whole cooking process will take 30 minutes BUT I don’t have to stir the oatmeal constantly.

 

Here is my way of cooking oatmeal:

·      Add 200-300ml of water to the pot inside Lunch Box (adjust to your preference)

·      Add any vegetables such as onion, carrot, tomato, celery, spinach, potato or any other vegetables to start the cooking process

·      For dinner, I don’t add any meat (I don’t take meat anyways) or fish as I took fish for lunch. You may add a portion of fish if you didn’t consume fish (protein) during the day

·      Let it cook for 20 minutes then add your oatmeal to the aluminum pot

·      I don’t add any salt during the process

·      30 minutes later, oatmeal and vegetables are cooked.  I will add a table spoon of light soy sauce to my oatmeal.  I can afford so because my sodium level is within range.

If you have an improved way to cook oatmeal, your sharing is much appreciated.

 

Matters to Note (应注义事项):

Please note that diet should be adjusted in according to individual’s requirements. 

My Phosphate test result has been below the acceptable range, most of the times, since the surgery in May. Consuming oatmeal has pushed my Phosphate result to the acceptable range.

【愛上燕麥片的理由
燕麥含有豐富的維生素和礦物質,其中維生素E可以幫助身體擴張末梢血管,並改善血液迴圈,調整身體狀況。而鈣、磷、鐵、鋅等礦物質可以有預防骨質疏鬆、促進傷口癒合、防止貧血的功效。

改善免疫系統。燕麥中豐富的β葡聚糖能改善免疫系統,有效抗擊病毒、細菌和寄生蟲,從而提高人體免疫力。

有益減肥瘦身。燕麥片中膳食纖維豐富,可長時間保持飽腹感,防止攝入過多的油膩和鹹味食物,達到減肥瘦身的效果。

預防便秘。燕麥片猶如天然腸道刷洗工,能幫助預防便秘。

改善血糖。燕麥對血糖的影響較小,並且能減少胰島素依賴,提高胰島素敏感性。


降壓降脂。每天食用燕麥有助於降低收縮壓和舒張壓。燕麥富含可溶性膳食纖維,能大量吸收人體的膽固醇並排出體外,降低壞膽固醇

No comments:

Post a Comment